Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Who am I?
By: Unknown


I am a child of God. (See - John 1:12)
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (See - Psalm 139:14)
I am a new creation. (See - 2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. (See - Ephesians 2:10)
I am blessed. (See - Deuteronomy 28:1-6)
I am the lender and not the borrower. (See - Deuteronomy 28:12)
I am the head and not the tail. I am above only and not beneath. (See - Deuteronomy 28:13)
I am Christ's friend. (See - John 15:15)
I am always triumphant in Christ Jesus. (See - 2 Corinthians 2:14)
I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit. (See - John 15:16)
I am a slave of righteousness, enslaved to God. (See - Romans 6:18,22)
I am more than a conqueror. (See - Romans 8:37)
I am a son of God (See - Romans 8:14,15)
I am a joint-heir with Christ. (See - Romans 8:17)
I am a temple of the Holy Ghost. God's Spirit dwells in me. (See - 1 Corinthians 3:16)
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. (See - Ephesians 1:3)
I am the salt of the earth. (See - Matthew 5:13)
I am the light of the world. (See - Matthew 5:14)
I am joined to the Lord and one spirit with Him. (See - 1 Corinthians 6:17)
I am a member of Christ's body. (See - Ephesians 5:30)
I am reconciled to God and a minister of reconciliation. (See - 2 Corinthians 5:18)
I am sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be a saint. (See - 1 Corinthians 1:2)
I am a citizen of heaven. (See - Philippians 3:20)
I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. (See - Ephesians 2:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God. (See - Colossians 3:3)
I am the elect of God, holy and dearly loved. (See - Colossians 3:12)
I am chosen and dearly loved by God. (See - 1 Thessalonians 1:4)
I am a son of light and a son of the day. (See - 1 Thess. 5:5)
I am a holy brother and a partaker of a heavenly calling. (See - Hebrews 3:1)
I am a living stone, being built up (in Christ) as a spiritual house. (See - 1 Peter 2:5)
I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation (See - 1 Peter 2:9,10)
I am born of God (See - 1 John 5:18)
I am what I am, but by the grace of God. (See - 1 Corinthians 15:10)

No comments: