Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Who Am I?

I am a child of God, John 1:12
I am a part of the true vine, a channel (branch) of His life, John 15:1, 5
I am Christ's friend, John 15:15
I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit, John 15:16
I am a personal witness of Christ for Christ, Acts 1:8
I have been justified and redeemed, Romans 3:24
I have been justified (completely forgiven and made righteous) and am at peace with God, Romans 5:1
I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule in my life, Romans 6:1-6
I have been freed from sin's power over me, Romans 6:7
I am a slave of righteousness, Romans 6:18
I am enslaved to God, Romans 6:22
I am dead to the law, Romans 7:4
I am forever free from condemnation, Romans 8:1
I am a son of God, God is literally my "Papa," Romans 8:14, 15, Galatians 3:26, 4:6
I am an heir of God and fellow heir with Christ, Romans 8:17
I am holy, Romans 11:16
Christ has accepted me, Romans 15:7
I have been sanctified, 1Corinthians 1:2
I have been placed in Christ by God's doing, Christ is now my wisdom from God, my righteousness, my sanctification, and my redemption, 1Corinthians 1:30
I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God, 1Corinthians 2:12
I have been given the mind of Christ, 1 Corinthians 2:16
I am a temple (home) of God; His Spirit (His life) dwells in me, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19
I am joined to the Lord and am one spirit with Him, 1 Corinthians 6:17
I have been bought with a price; I am not my own; I belong to God, 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20
I am a member of Christ's body, 1 Corinthians 12:27, Ephesians 5:30
I have been established in Christ and anointed by God, 2 Corinthians 1:21
He always leads me in His triumph in Christ, 2 Corinthians 2:14
Since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:14, 15
I am a new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17
I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19
I am the righteousness of God in Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:21
I have liberty in Christ Jesus, Galatians 2:4
I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; the life I am now living is Christ's life, Galatians 2:20
I am a child of God and one in Christ, Galatians 3:26, 28
I am a child of God and an heir through God, Galatians 4:6, 7
I am a saint, Ephesians 1:1, 1 Corinthians 1:2, Philipians 1:1, Colossians 1:2
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing, Ephesians 1:3
I was chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him, Ephesians 1:4
I have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of His lavish grace, Ephesians 1:7, 8
I have been made alive together with Christ, Ephesians 2:5
I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven, Ephesians 2:6
I am God's workmanship, created in Christ to do his work that He planned beforehand that I should do, Ephesians 2:10
I have been brought near to God, Ephesians 2:13
I have direct access to God thought the Spirit, Ephesians 2:18
I am a fellow citizen with the saints and a member of God's household, Ephesians 2:19
I am a fellow heir, a fellow member of the body, and a fellow partaker of the promise in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 3:6
I may approch God with boldness and confidence, Ephesians 3:12
I am righteous and holy, Ephesians 4:24
I am a citizen of heaven, Philippians 3:20
His peace guards my heart and my mind, Phlippians 4:7
God will supply all my needs, Philippians 4:19
I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and transferred to the kingdom of Christ, Colossians 1:13
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins; the debt against me has been canceled, Colossians 1:14, 2:13, 14
Christ Himself is in me, Colossians 1:27
I have been firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built up and established in him, Colossians 2:7
I have been spiritually circumcised; my old, unregenerate nature has been removed, Colossians 2:11
I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ, and totally forgiven, Colossians 2:12, 13
I have been raised up with Christ, Colossians 3:1
I have died, and my life is now hidden with Christ in God, Colossians 3:3
Christ is now my life, Colossians 3:4
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved, Colossians 3:12, 1 Thessalonians 1:4
I am a child of light and not of darkness, 1 Thessalonians 5:5
I have been given a spirit of power, love and discipline, 2 Timothy 1:7
I have been saved and called (set apart) according to God's purpose and grace, 2 Timothy 1:9, Titus 3:5
Because I am sanctified and am one with Christ, He is not ashamed to call me His, Hebrews 2:11
I am a holy partaker of an heavenly calling, Hebrews 3:1
I am a partaker of Christ, Hebrews 3:14
I may come boldly before the throne of God to receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need, Hebrews 4:16
I am one of God's living stones and am being built up as a spiritual house, 1 Peter 2:5
I am part of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people of God's own possession, 1 Peter 2:9, 10
I am an alien and stranger to this world I temporarily live in, 1 Peter 2:11
I am an enemy of the devil; he is my adversary, 1 Peter 5:8
I have been given God's precious and magnificent promises by which I am a partaker of the divine nature, 2 Peter 1:4
God has bestowed a great love on me and called me his child, 1 John 3:1

No comments: